a few hours at Louvre museum - Paris

This is a late post, I visited this museum in January 2016. As you aware lots of big city has their own famous museum, one of the most famous in the world is Louvre museum in the heart of Paris.
Visiting this type of museum need a preparation, physic if you decide to stand in the queue to get an entrance ticket or buy it in advance via internet, or like me (one among thousands lucky person) got a free ticket from friend.

Has no idea what is the right reason at the time I went there not many visitors came. Could be because it's winter or I just the lucky one or probably the big tragedy that just happened in Paris few months before still pushing people to avoid the crowd. I did not see long queue when I went to Louvre.

To get the ticket please check this website:
https://www.ticketlouvre.fr//louvre/b2c/index.cfm/home

Since I did not have a good preparation, I just walked pass by from corridor to corridor from one huge room to another, as a consequences I did not see as much as I wish. 
Not just the objects in the museum which are amazing, the architecture of the building outside & inside and each wall & roof decoration and painting from few hundreds of years ago really made my jaw drop .... not enough words can explain about it. I just recommend to visit it by yourself if you have a chance.








The Masterpiece of Leonardo da Vinci













OlderStories Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment